Friday, July 26, 2013

Othermoon by Nina Berry

What's up bookworms? How's it been? Yeah, I know, 21 days since my last post. So what? :P

Anyway, I'm here today to tell you a bit about the book I'm currently reading and don't worry: no spoilers! 

The book is Othermoon by Nina Berry.
It's the sequel to Otherkin which, I must say, was an awesome book. 

So, since I had  to wait a long time for this book to come out, I had sorta forgot what happened in Otherkin. However, a short trip through this book and it all came rushing back. Well, most of it anyway, just what I needed to remember.

Anyway, here's the gist of the series:

It's a book about a girl who can shift into a tiger. That's all I'm going to say. Go check this series out! 

Btw, I'm quite liking the development in the second book(this one). ^^

Read on my friends, 

Sumiyya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment