Monday, February 10, 2014

What Happened to the Writing?

Hello!

I'm back for this week's Monday. I know I've been gone, it's just that I didn't have any books to write about. 

This week I really don't either but it wasn't until this week that I realized: my blog isn't just about books and reading. It's also about writing! That's why it's called Read, Write, and Have a Blast. 

I also realized because of my neglect in remembering such a fact, I haven't posted any of my newest poems on here. 

So today I'll post a new poem I wrote. Although it's not actually that new though. 

Here it is: 

Happiness

I'm happy when the wind blows,
When all the leaves scatter,
When voices rise in the air
With laughter and with chatter.

I'm happy when I sing
A tune just for me,
When I hit the right note
And let my voice free.

I'm happy when there is food in my tummy. 
No matter what it is, it's sure to be yummy. 

I'm happy pretty much every day.
When I laugh, when I read, when I smile, when I pray. 
When watching my family laugh and play. 

These are things that make me happy,
But there are even more.
Though the happiest things are those who make me happy and those I'm happy for. 

And that's it. That third stanza though :D 
Anyway, hope you like it. 

That's it for today. 

Read on my friend, 

Sumiyya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment