Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summer Wrap Up Read-a-Thon Book Puzzle Challenge

This challenge is so cool and I can't wait to see what others have done. So I'm thinking of doing two because they are just so awesome sounding and I have a whole lot of titles swimming through my head which would be good candidates. Here's the first one:





And now for the second:






You know I think I might do just one more because these above titles, I think, are kinda easy. Last one:

A





Well that's it. Good guessing and again this was totally fun!


5 comments:

  1. #1 Sweet Venom, by Tera Lynn Childs :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You got it! Did you read the book? I just found out the second one came out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! No, I haven't, but it is somewhere on my wishlist. :)

      Delete
  3. I used Sweet Venom as my example, haha, with pretty much EXACTLY the same idea... only your rattlesnake is way scarier than mine. ;)

    The second one - Angelfire?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2. Angel Fire by Courtney Allison Moulton
    3. A Mango-Shaped Space by Wendy Mass

    I actually read #3 b/c of Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life

    My SWUR Post

    ReplyDelete