Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer Wrap Up Read-a-Thon Cover Challenge

Hello to anyone and everyone reading this! Since none of my to be read pile books match up with anything on the list(None, can you believe it?), I am using books I have read and logged on goodreads. So here's what I've got so far:

Sunflower:

I hope it's okay that it is a drawn sunflower. The manga here is Yotsuba&. Yotsuba means sunflower in Japanese.


Oceanscape and Sailboat? I'm not sure if that is one in the distance:





Love this series btw

Another one for Oceanscape/Beach Scene:

I added it because I liked it. :))

Swimming Pool and Beach Umbrella:

I know the pool is not real or the umbrellas but I hope this counts. This is a book I read I don't know how many years ago.

Sun:




A sun was so hard to find but I found it. Madison Finn for the win!


Sunglasses:

Sunglasses that tell a story. Loved Heist Society!


Teeny Bikini:

My girl Kyoko Mogami in a bikini. Skip Beat is my absolute favorite manga ever!

Sunset:





Sunset behind the moutnains. My favorite scene to draw. Never do it right though.  I love Sharon Creech's books btw.





That's all I have for now


Signing off,

Sumiyya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment