Monday, January 13, 2014

I'm Really Sorry

So I know I said I'd do the top 14 books I want to read in 2014 but I realized that there aren't actually that many books I want to read. In fact, I cannot read anything until the Summer anyway.

If you want to know why, it's because of library card issues. My mother borrowed a Minnie Mouse DVD for my little sister and when went to take it back we could not find it anywhere. We searched and searched and eventually the library put it up as lost. So we went to the library a little while ago and guess what? We found it in a case for another DVD we had. Like, did the librarians even bother checking inside the case before checking it in and sticking it on the shelf? Because if they had we wouldn't have had to waste so much time and money.

So yeah, basically we're not getting anything from the library until the summer when we can do summer reading and get fine wavers to pay off our cards. So until then I guess it's just online manga and books we own. 

I think my next blog will be about my collection of books. It's quite small but it's okay. 

So yeah, that's pretty much it. Again, I'm horribly sorry for going back on what I said. 

Read on my friend, 

Sumiyya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment