Monday, December 2, 2013

Alice In Wonderland

Everyone is familiar with the book Alice in Wonderland, right? It's a classic story, one that is redone again and again.

As it is, you think you know the story because you've heard the basics so many times. 

However, this past week I decided to read the actual book written by Lewis Carroll. It was everything I had known and yet more. Some things I remembered and have heard but others I was surprised existed in Alice in Wonderland and wondered why no one bothered to insert those bits in their movies and renditions. 

Anyway, I found it hilarious and I'm glad I decided to read it. 

You know what, this is kind of like a review! Or maybe it is a review. Maybe I should do more reviews. Okay then, next Monday I will do a review on A Spark Unseen which I hopefully will have finished by then. Until then, I will sign off.

Read on my friend, 

Sumiyya <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment