Monday, December 23, 2013

Busy, but Not Too Busy for Books

If you read my main blog you know I've been busy. If you don't why don't you? Just kidding, if you don't then I'm telling you here that I have been busy.

I've been horribly busy with helping my grandparents move, again, and doing homework and all that good stuff. Basically, life. 

Anyway, the point of this blog is that I've still been reading. I recently finished Legacy by Molly Cochran. It was okay. I started reading The Sweet Life of Stella Madison(too lazy to go see who the author is) and I'm not sure how I feel about it so far but it's been okay too. 

As soon as I finish that I've got a ton of other books to read and they have to be read before the 30th(because they're due then) which is in 7 days but I think I've got it covered. 

Basically, I haven't stopped reading in my absence, in fact it's one of the reasons I am busy. 

So that's pretty much it.

Read on my friend,

Sumiyya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment