Monday, December 30, 2013

My Favorite and Least Favorite Books of 2013

Hello!

Today is the last Monday of the month and of the year meaning this is my last post of 2013! 

So I thought I'd share my favorites and least favorites of the books I read over the whole 2013. These are all in no particular order. Anyway, here goes:

Favorites:

Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier
The Dark Unwind by Sharon Cameron
A Spark Unseen by Sharon Cameron
The Suburban Strange by Nathan Kotecki
Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carringer
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Kekkaishi 35 by Yellow Tanabe 
All Fairytail books I read this year by Hiro Mashima 
A boatload of manga by a lot of different authors
Taste Test(sorta) by Kella Fiore
Sweet Legacy by Tera Lynn Childs
Also Known As by Robin Benway
Tiger by William Richter 
Otherkin by Nina Berry
School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins
The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress
What Could Possibly Go Wrong by Prudence Shen
Spy Goddess by Michael P. Spradlin

Least Favorites:

Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
The F*** It List by Julie Halpern
Invisible by Marni Bates
David by Mary Hoffman
Au Revoir Crazy European Chick by Joe Schreiber 
What I Meant by Marie Lamba 
Two Lies and a Spy by Kat Carlton
Blaze by Laurie Boyle Crompton 
The Different Girl by Gordon Dahlquist
Griff by Christopher Moore
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare 

So that's pretty much it, I think. Thanks for reading this year's posts and bearing with me when I didn't post for a while(if you even cared :D). Hope you have an awesome book-filled year next year. 

Bye for 2013!

Read on my friend,

Sumiyya <3




No comments:

Post a Comment